40ft Open Top Shipping Containers (FIRST TRIP)
Applications For 40ft Open Top Shipping Containers
Because of their size, 40ft Open Top Shipping Containers can easily be converted, which is one reason why they’re one of our most popular sizes.
Many of these models have roller shutter doors, bespoke doors and windows installed; as well as the addition of heating, lighting and electrics. Modification options are not limited to this however, it’s all down to what you want to do with it!
Our stock has been used in a variety of industries including retail, leisure, sports, chemical and energy companies. Chances are, they’ll be extremely useful in the industry you operate in too!
We pride ourselves on keeping our customers’ requirements at the forefront of all projects we complete, and we understand that your needs can be site-specific and constrained.
If you would like to find out more, then please fill out the enquiry form below and we will be in contact shortly.
- New container with CSC-plate (shipped once from China)
- Welded steel construction with ISO corners of 6mm thick steel
- Walls: 1.50 mm thick of Corten steel (anti corrosion)
- The top opening is covered with an weather resistant tarpaulin
- Roof: 2,00 mm thick
- Wooden floor: 28mm thick
- With galvanised locking bars
- Easy to handle with a crane
- Stackable up to 6 high
- Security systems and adjustments are possible
|Outside dimensions (LxWxH)||12192 x 2438 x 2591 mm|
|Inside dimensions (LxWxH)||12032 x 2350 x 2352 mm|
|Door clearance (WxH)||2340 x 2280 mm|
|Weight||from 3700 kg|
|Maximum payload||27000 kg|